Smart Home Energy Automation
- Coming soon!
- Connect to your other smart home devices
- Automate your energy usage
- Use or store energy when costs are low
- Conserve or use stored energy when costs are high
- Real-time energy supply and demand data
Emporia is developing Smart Home Energy Automation technology that will use real-time energy supply and demand data to maximize comfort and savings in your smart home. Emporia will leverage this data to automate the other smart devices in your home. Emporia will be able to help you automate heating and cooling, lighting and outlets, smart appliances, home batteries and electric vehicles. Then you can use or store energy when costs are low – and conserve or use stored energy when costs are high. Smart Energy Home Automation is coming soon. Let us know if this important to you by filling out our survey.